Thursday, June 4, 2009

I won't die without you

You came to me today and ask whether I still love you or not.
I stop at that moment and looked at you.
You look at me with your serious eye.
I don't know what to answer you but I've the answer in my heart already.
My heart is already numb.
You hurt me too much.
I'm scared of that feeling.
It can really kill me.
You said to me that you are only starting to love someone but I choose to be like that.
Hey, have you forgotten how you treat me on the past?
I just learn to stand up and walk on my own.
I've learn to continue to live without you in my life.
You make me know how does it feels when your loves one abandon you.
Don't come back to me anymore.
I can walk on my own without you.
I'll prove to everyone that I won't die without you.
I will lead a good life without you.

2 comments:

  1. Just cool yourself down and relax... so if got anything u can talk to me or tell about it to someone else and your hurt will go away... so choose the right person who truly loves you.~ERIC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya agree.......be strong u wil not die without him!!!+u+u+u

    ReplyDelete