Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Have You Forgotten What You Said Before

You say you love me.
You say you care for me.
You say you will protect me.
You say you will never let me go.
Have you forgotten what you told me before?
You once make my life full of joy.
You once make me feel love.
But now, u make my life full of disappointment, miserable n tears that keeps on dripping.
When i miss you, i will look at the floor hopping you to wake me up.
When i felt lonely, I look at the sky hopping you to call me.
It has last for month.
But now, i am finally awake.
I tried my best to forget you.
I tried my best to forget all our memories.
Slowly, I will be able to forget all the pains in my heart.
Stand up and walk without turning back.
I will learn to forget our past and start a new life without you.
Love is so pain. It's so pain that it can kill me.
I have no choice but to admit that i have lose you.
Maybe, to you, this relationship means nothing at all.
But to me, i cherish it a lot.

1 comment:

  1. All human have memory,i think he still remember bah......

    ReplyDelete